Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bellatrix Lestrange & Pneumonia

Bellatrix costume for a ten year old.
Finally get to use some of my fun new stitches!

First time using Grommets.  I should have also taken a photo of the giant cut on my finger.

my creepy mannequin has a much bigger waist than my niece.

Over the last few months i've been stuck in an on again-off again battle with my health.  I've gained a ton of weight because of this; or maybe it's the other way around.  Now i'm stuck at home with the Flu & Pneumonia.  I've got a million designs in my head and I really want to get busy sewing.  In the meantime though, I need to get healthy.  I need to get back into shape.  I need to start eating less and exercising more.  I need to breathe deeply and stand up straight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment